I now have somewhere to live it was so exciting to be able to unpack my bag and hang up my clothes. I love my new flat it is in a great location two streets from the high st where there are lots of cafes, bars etc there is a beautiful park at the end of the high street and there are many transport optins (tube, bus and overground). Here are some pictures of my new place...
This is the lovely lounge room it has large windows so it gets the light it has a fresh and airy feel about it, i especially love the fireplace adds to the victorian look!
The kitchen is lovely and modern i like the curtains
After a saturday morning at Portobello Rd Markets i bought some lovely fresh flowers for the lounge room and recycled an old jar as the vase...
Found these cute Sugar and Tea jars at the Portobello rd Markets i love the 60's feel of these jars.

This is the street i live in the street is full of Victorian Conversions, which is what i am living in
Because of the move I don't have the net so not sure when I will post again but will try and make it soon.